Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PILLARS OF THIS YEARS’ SCHOLARSHIP OF PNU-LISAA, Inc.

Your annual care means a lot to our LIS scholar Ann!
Ann is 3rd year 17 year-old LIS student this year. She said that she’s thankful that she can study and truly grateful for this scholarship. “With your help, I will finish college and in turn, help my family too. I promised myself that I will do my best. ”

“I believe in the Association’s noble objectives in realizing my dream to elevate the status and image of the profession by recruiting the best potential librarians imbued with good work values and high ethical standards.” From: PRC BFL Corazon Nera

PILLARS OF THIS YEARS’ SCHOLARSHIP OF PNU-LISAA, Inc.
Cayaban, Celedonia R. (DLSU, CSB)
Estigoy, Consuelo (ELJMC)
Ladlad, Jocelyn (DLSU)
Limpin, Placida Socorro (Australia)
Montejo, Estela (ADMU)
Nera, Corazon (PRC)

No comments: