Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OATH OF OFFICE

PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE ALUMNI ASSN.
PNU-LISAA), INC.

OATH OF OFFICE

I RODERICK B. RAMOS having been duly elected to the position of PRESIDENT of the PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE ALUMNI ASSN.(PNU-LISAA), INC. do solemnly swear that I will faithfully discharge to the best of my ability the duties of my present position as set forth in its Constitution and By-Laws that I shall uphold the high ideals and noble objectives of the Association; and that I impose this obligation upon myself voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

So help me God.

Subscribe and sworn before me this 8th day of December 2007 at the Edilberto P. Dagot Hall, Philippine Normal University.

MS. CORAZON M. NERA
Director of Libraries, Lyceum of the Philippines
Chairman, Board for Librarians, PRC
“Inducting Officer

No comments: